Tuesday, August 08, 2006

This picture was made at Christmas 2003. I know it is an old picture of Hawk, but it is so cute, I wanted to share it. My sister, Wanda Parker, made a scrapebook page of it and gave all of us one for Christmas.

Hawk is doing so good right now. We appreciate all of the prayers for him. He will go back this month for another MRI.

I know that God has a good plan for Hawk. Whatever God's plan is for Hawk, I know that it will be the right plan for him.

"I lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip-he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord watches over you-the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all harm-he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." Psalm 121

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I got the graphic for "believe" and the Christmas background, I knew I had to make a scrapbook page of Hawk's picture with the Santa cap on. Then when he was diagnosed, I thought about that and decided to make everyone a copy of it. Hawk is such a beautiful child and has a wonderful smile. We love him and all the kids very much. We pray for Hawk and everyone and have asked all our friends to keep him in their prayers also.

Love,
Aunt Wanda and Uncle Warren

steve said...

Whata handsome lad!

Prayers! Glad he is doing well!