Tuesday, September 11, 2007

To Hawk,
I miss you Hawk. I would love to see your little face again and hear your voice.
You were a very wonderful gift to our family.
Time goes by so fast. Your five years went by like a flash. I'll never forget you. Sometimes the days are so hard. Your Dad called on your earthly birthday (8/31). It was a hard day for him and he needed someone to just listen. I'm glad that I could be there for him. I'm sure it was a hard day for everyone. It would have been your 6th birthday here, but you went to your eternal home on Feb. 4. I miss you, our precious little grandson. I am so glad that I was so blessed to have been your grandmother. All of us miss you so much.
I love you and miss you,
Love Nannie Gwen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think of Hawk often. He is with all the children running and playing like they deserve to do.

Jeff Bissett
proud daddy to angel Justin
2/9/00-6/26/07