Monday, October 01, 2007


This is in memory of Hawk and in honor of Breanna.
----------
One day Breanna was going through the toybox and she found these figurines. She got them out of the toybox and put them beside each other and she said that this was her and Hawk and that it was a memory of them. I guess that the girl one was the only one she found that had long curly hair like her and this is the only little boy figure we have. I thought that was so sweet of her to do that. I know she misses Hawk so much. They were so close. Anyway, I have these sitting on top of the piano and I plan to keep them there for a long time. God bless you, Breanna. I know you miss your little cousin, Hawk. You are a loving, caring, precious little girl and I am proud to be your grandmother.
Breanna got her first report card in first grade and she made all A's. Her teacher wrote on her report card that she was hard working and had a great personality and was a very good student. She is a very funny, sweet little girl.


No comments: