Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I wanted to add this e-mail from a friend of the family because it is so sweet. Thank you Danita for the kind words about our family.


Hi Tuesday,
I left you a message on your answering machine but I know you guys are probably extremely busy. I would like to contribute to the yard sale, I don’t have a whole lot but I’d like to give what I can. I also would like to shop the yard sale to contribute there as well, I just hope I haven’t waited too late. If you need me to bring the clothes Friday evening instead of Saturday morning I will happy to do so. I do apologize for this being a bit last minute. I was able to read some of Gwen’s blog today and WOW it really hit my heart! In knowing your family for all these years I’ve learned that you guys are full of love and work very well together in a strong support system I’m sure this is only strengthening those bonds. I trust the Lord will see you all through this and Hawk is so fortunate to be born to a family like yours. All of you are in my family’s prayers. God Bless.
Danita

No comments: