Tuesday, November 28, 2006


This picture was taken today at a duck pond close to Jamie's girlfriend, Leah's house.
Hawk is feeling so good and gaining weight and has lots of energy.
I believe that he has received a miracle. That he is healed.
Lindy may get an appt. for a MRI just to confirm this.
Thanks to everyone who is praying for Hawk and his family. May you all be blessed.
HEBREWS 13: 5-6 NIV
because God has said,
"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you. "
So we say with confidence,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?"
Little Shaylee McDonald went to Heaven on Thursday, November 23, 2006. Mike, Tuesday, and I went to her funeral in Crossville, Tn. Please continue to pray for her family. They will need prayers for strength and comfort.
2 CORINTHIANS 1:3-4 NIV
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,
who comforts us in all our troubles,
so that we can comfort those in any trouble
with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

No comments: