Sunday, January 21, 2007



January 21, 2007

These were made on Saturday 20, 2007.
Hawk and Brooke with the kitty.
Skyla and Papa in the background.

Hawk and Brooke spent the night on Friday night. Brooke had asked to spend the night and then Hawk wanted to spend the night. Breanna didn't want to spend the night and we thought it would be a little too much to have both of the 2 yrs olds (Brooke and Skyla) on the same night, so Skyla didn't stay all night, but she came over the next day and spent the day with Hawk and Brooke. Jamie was here also. Hawk picked a flower and gave it to Jamie and told him to give it to Jamie's girlfriend, Leah Holt.

We have 5 baby goats.
Hawk trying to catch two of the baby goats. He was able to sneek up on them and pet them. Brooke also got to pet them.











Skyla and Hawk with the baby goats.













Brooke trying to catch the baby goats.


Hawk stayed with us until late Sunday. Brooke and Skyla went home on Saturday night.

Hawk is doing so good. It has been 13 months since he was diagnosed with the tumor. There is definitely something positive going with him, because he is doing so good. He is on organic foods. Mike and I have started buying mostly organic foods also. Mainly, we try to keep organic foods for Hawk. Jamie is planning on taking Hawk for another MRI soon to see exactly what's going on. But whatever's going on, I know that he is a miracle. God has heard our prayers and healed Hawk.

Hawk has already come through a lot. When he was diagnosed in December, 2005, he was very sick by the time we got him to the doctor. He had 6 weeks (5 days a week) of radiation and was on steroids during this time. He gained a lot of weight because of the steroids and was very sick during that time. He finished the radiation at the end of January 2006 and he has done so good ever since. But I believe it is because of lots and lots of prayer being sent up daily for Hawk, being on the organic food plan, taking the herbal supplements and drinks and most of all the prayers being sent up daily for him. We serve a loving and awesome God. God is awesome and powerful. He is way more powerful than the tumor that Hawk had.

"Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is."

Here is one of my favorite songs: This if for Hawk and all the grandchildren.

His Eye is on the Sparrow:

Why should I feel discouraged
And why should the shadows come
And why should my heart feel so lonely
And long for heaven and home

When Jesus is my portion
My constant friend is He
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he watches me.

I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me.

Matthew 10:30-31 NIV
"And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. "

I know the Lord is watching over Hawk and all children. Hawk talks about Jesus a lot. He says that he misses Jesus and wants to go to Heaven and see him someday. Such is the kingdom of Heaven--to have the faith of little children.
Breanna went to her eye doctor the other day and she asked him if he prayed, and he said "yes". She told him that she wanted to go to a doctor that prayed.
I and so thrilled that our grandchildren are being raised up in Christian homes. There is no greater thing to pray for than that.

Many thanks to everyone who is praying for Hawk and his family. May God bless you all. Miracles happen everyday.

No comments: