Monday, February 05, 2007

MONDAY FEBRUARY, 5, 2007


Hawk is in Heaven Today.

Hawk passed away last night at 11.30 P.M. Mike and I were with him when he left to go to Heaven and we stayed with him until the funeral director took him out of the house. This hurts so bad. How do we get through the coming days. I know we'll get through with the Lord's help.

The arrangements are as follows: Visitation tomorrow, Tuesday February 6, 2007 from 3:00 PM until 7:00 PM. Celebration of Life service at 7:00 PM at College Hills Church of Christ, 1401 Leeville Pike, Lebanon, Tn.---Burial at Bethany Cemetery, Lebanon Tn on Wednesday 11:00 AM

I read these words, but it's like it's not Hawk I'm talking about. It's nots right to be talking about Hawk's funeral and Hawk's burial. It is just not right. But I know that the Lord knows more about everything than I do and I'll lean on him, but I don't say it'll be easy to accept it.

Thanks to everyone for all of the prayers. They helped and are still helping our family more than you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss... please know that your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing your story. Our Hannah passed away in October 2006 and I know she will be in heaven to greet Hawk.

With Prayers to you and your family,
Tore, Kathie, Allie and our beautiful Angel Hannah Hatlen

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain. I understand....my daughter, Alicia had a DIPG she passed away on Dec. 23, 2006. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her terribly!! Someone said to me that a lifetime hear on earth is like one day in heaven so at the end of the day Alicia/Hawk will see you again. I hope it's true. If I can help in any way, please contact me. If you want to talk, cry or scream I'm hear ESTYS@cfl.rr.com Your family will be in my prayers.

Love,
Christine
mother of an angel named Alicia
www.aliciahopefund.com

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but you are in my prayers. I am a college friend of Diana Lipski (jj's mom). I am so sorry for your loss.
Because of his unique name I have an image of your grandson soaring in heaven.

Amy Barlow