Monday, July 16, 2007



MEMORIES OF HAWK

------------------

All of these pics were taken when Hawk was almost 3 and Breanna was almost 4. Brooke was a few months old.



This one shows off his beautiful eyes. He was always smiling.



Tuesday, Lindy and I had taken them to Opry Mills mall to have their pics taken at Glamour Shots. All of these pics were taken at glamour shots. Lindy was pregnant with Skyla.




Breanna and Brooke taken at the mall in 2004. Brooke is 3 now and Breanna is almost 7 (will be on 10-10-2007).

I made these dresses for them.















Hawk on the motorcycle. Jamie really liked this one.













Precious little Hawk.


After the pics were taken, we took them to Build-a-Bear and let Breanna and Hawk make a puppy. Brooke was too little to make one. Breanna picked out a brown puppy and Hawk pick out a black and white one.















MORE MEMORIES OF HAWK

-----------------------------


Sept 18, 2004


----------------------

Hawk looking at his new baby sister, Skyla Sno. He was 3. This is a precious picture.

It is hard to do this, but I want to make a journal for Jamie and for Skyla. Skyla will not remember her big brother ( she called him bubba), so I want to make a journal for her and for the other grandchildren. I will make copies of this blog and put it in a folder for them. Someday it will mean a lot to them. I need to do this, but we miss him so much, but I'm thankful that we have so many pictures and movies and wonderful memories. It is still hard to think of him as a memory, but that's the way it is now.


This is a precious picture.




Hawk and Breanna in the waiting room waiting for Skyla to be born. Hawk was 3 and Breanna was almost 4. He was always smiling. I had gotten him a shirt that said, "I'm the big brother. " he was wearing it. Brooke had been born in April and I had gotten Breanna a shirt that said. " I'm the big sister."

Jamie holding his little girl. She will be 3 in Sept of this year.

No comments: